This is a beautiful villa blessed in the valleys of Khandala. With lush green valley’s surrounding the main property, this villa is an ideal getaway to be at one with nature! This 4 BHK villa is quite spacious and adorned with stylish... Read More
This is a beautiful villa blessed in the valleys of Khandala. With lush green valley’s surrounding the main property, this villa is an ideal getaway to be at one with nature! This 4 BHK villa is quite spacious and adorned with stylish furniture and the best in class amenities. This spot serves as a perfect place to unwind with your loved ones. One can also unwind by their private pool or while playing foosball and table tennis indoors. The villa is equipped with a fully functional private kitchen where guests can cook mouth-watering delicacies for themselves alongside a flat-screen TV, AC in all the bedrooms and wardrobes!
Let me walk you through the villa
- We have 4 master bedrooms 1 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.
- Each bedroom has a King-sized bed and a wardrobe and is equipped with A.C and T.V
- One bedroom has a pool view which is on the 1st floor rest all 3 has a Mountain View.
- We have 4 attached bathrooms.
- The bathrooms are always clean, well maintained and spacious
- We have 24 hours running water (hot & cold)
- The living room is located on the ground floor and is extremely spacious it has a seating of 12 to 15 people and the living room also has a dining table for 10 people
- We have fully functioning Private kitchen, which can be used for preparing veg and non-veg meals (at an additional cost of 2000/-)
- The kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave and all the utensils required to cook and cutlery for 20 to 25 people
Lawn and Pool Area:
- We have a small lawn area and a pool at the entrance of the villa
- No loud music after 10 PM
- No smoking inside the property
- Pets not allowed
- No footwear allowed inside the villa
Other things to note
- During monsoons, there may be a slight leakage in the villa
- The lawn may not be as lush as it is during the monsoons and may seem a bit dry during the summers
- The last stretch to the villa can be a bit rough as the roads could be damaged by unfavourable weather.
- Guests need to be careful as the approach road towards the villa (for 1-2 km) is not in very good condition
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa. They can access the villa and all the equipment in it. From the living room to the outdoor area, guests can feel at home here. Vista White Pebbles offers a perfect mix of luxury and comfort. Private rooms with premium amenities and privacy are guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a worthwhile stay. The nearest landmark is the Summer Hill Resort.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this a trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether!
The villa is located at a peaceful and a serene location tucked away from the chaotic city life. Hence serves as a relaxing break from the chaotic city life. One can experience nature at its best! From chirping birds to a blissful breeze, you can experience it all here! The local market is about 15 minutes away from the villa.
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
- Pune Airport- Approx. 74 km
- Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 5 km
- Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 6 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less