min. 1 night
This is a beautifully planned 4BHK bungalow set amidst tranquility in a secluded yet accessible part of Khandala. The villa promises a great view, comfortable furnishing, and a spacious setup. Space is suitable for... Read More
This is a beautifully planned 4BHK bungalow set amidst tranquility in a secluded yet accessible part of Khandala. The villa promises a great view, comfortable furnishing, and a spacious setup. Space is suitable for couples, families with children and large groups. The villa has 4 spacious lawns with an outdoor Gazebo. Vista Valencia has a huge living area which is perfect for a family to sit and enjoy. The rooms are clean and furnished. The washrooms are neat and well maintained. Apart from these awesome interiors, this property gives a homely vibe altogether. Tucked in the lush Khandala valleys, this is a home away from home which gives a perfect mix of serenity and comfort.
The villa has 1 floors and a huge lawn.
- There is a 2 bedroom on the ground floor. This bedroom has AC, attached bathrooms
- The other 2 rooms are located on the first floor. 2 rooms have AC, attached balcony and
- All the rooms have one double bed each and 3 people can sleep in each room (extra mattresses would be provided)
- The living area is located on the ground floor and is spacious with a seating arrangement
- Dining space for 10 people
- The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils and refrigerator
- The guests have access to the kitchen and can prepare meals as per their convenience. (Only vegetarian food)
- A huge lawn area with a gazebo welcomes you as soon as you enter the villa
- The villa has a beautiful garden with swings, gazebo, seating area
- Badminton, Carom, Board games are available in the villa
Other things to note
- There is an Inverter available in the villa in case of a power failure
- The lawn may not be as lush as it is during the monsoons and may seem a bit dry during the summers
- There are two guard dogs inside the villa premises
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
- Smoking and drinking inside the villa is not allowed
- Consuming non-veg food is not allowed inside the villa
- Cooking is not permitted in the kitchen
Guests have access to the entire villa. They can access the villa and all the amenities in it. From the living room to the outdoor lawns, guests can feel at home here. This villa offers a perfect mix of budget, comfort, and luxury with its sprawling lawn area and lovely interiors. Private rooms with high-end amenities and complete privacy are promised. Guests can also unwind with their friends and family by challenging each other in a game of badminton, carom, and board games. The villa has a lot of space for both indoor and outdoor games.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible 24x7. The host is accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether! A dedicated stay manager and a caretaker tend to make the stay a memorable one.
This villa is located in a quiet and pristine location of Khandala. The villa is super close to most of the tourist locations of Khandala like Bushi Dam, Pawna Lake, Tungarli Lake, Valavan Lake, Tigers Leap, Rajmachi Point, Karla Caves, Lohagad Fort and much more. This place is a perfect getaway if you are looking for a vacation which is full of scenic views and good times. Tiger point and Bhushi dam are very close to the property.
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
- Distance from Pune Airport - 72.4 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand - 4.2 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 4.6 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has parking space for both two wheelers and four wheelers.View Less