min. 1 night
This Villa is a beautiful, colonial 3 BHK villa in Alibaug that will transport you back to another era. The villa boasts spacious verandahs, stone walls, wooden furniture and multiple charming spots to spend your time with family and friends. One... Read More
This Villa is a beautiful, colonial 3 BHK villa in Alibaug that will transport you back to another era. The villa boasts spacious verandahs, stone walls, wooden furniture and multiple charming spots to spend your time with family and friends. One sit out area to not miss is the private machan area. The tranquillity and peace one can experience will leave you rejuvenated and refreshed.
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has 3 bedrooms, a private lawn and an indoor fireplace.
Bedrooms: There is 1 bedroom on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- Each room has a king-sized bed and can accommodate upto 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided on request)
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The villa has a spacious living area with a flat-screen colour TV with a DTH connection and can accommodate about 20 people
- It has an indoor fireplace which the guest can request to be lit with prior notice
- The dining area seats 15 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern with geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests
- The kitchen has equipment like cooking gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils and crockery, which is available to guests
- Chef can be arranged at an additional cost
- A large, spacious lawn with a patio has multiple spots to lounge in
- Outdoor seating arrangement for 15-20 people can be made
- Suitable to organise events for around 15 people
-The villa has a beautiful machan in its premises for one’s leisure
- Guest can play carrom and cards
- A bonfire can be arranged with advance notice
Other things to note
- Guest can park upto 4 cars in the premises.
- An inverter is available at the villa in case of a power failure.
- Laundry services can be provided.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- Security deposit need to paid at the time of check-in which is refundable at the time of checkout if there's no damage.
- No stags allowed in the property.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non refundable
- No loud music after 10:00 PM
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is restricted to outdoor areas only
Guests have exclusive access to the entire property. Guests are provided private rooms with complete privacy guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but accessible via call or message. A trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether!
One can explore a lot of tourist options near the property such as the Kolaba Fort, Vrindavan Farms or the Kanakeshwar Forest. The nearest beach is Akshi, roughly 5 minutes away from the house. One can go have a dip in the beach water or spend a relaxed day by the beach with your gang. Nearby Eateries that can be visited are Kiki’s Kitchen, Phulora Restaurant, Maurya Restaurant, Vaibhav Hotel, and Boardwalk by Flamboyante
The villa is accessible by all means of transport. Other than during monsoons when the jetty is closed, we recommend taking a ferry to Mandwa jetty and then taking a taxi or auto rickshaw to the house.
Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Approx. 100 km
Distance from Alibaug Bus stand - Approx. 5 km
Distance from Railway station - Approx. 5km
Distance from the main market - Approx. 5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less