Meant for those special patrons who have an eye for good design, this villa will have you enthralled as you witness its stunning spaces. Its bold, print-on-print aesthetic spells class adds an unmatched vibrancy to the atmosphere that one is... Read More
Meant for those special patrons who have an eye for good design, this villa will have you enthralled as you witness its stunning spaces. Its bold, print-on-print aesthetic spells class adds an unmatched vibrancy to the atmosphere that one is bound to get enamoured by. The rooms and common areas are spacious, as is the swimming pool that allows for a whole group of up to 10 people to hang out together comfortably. When you must call it a day, comfortable, hotel style beds await. The two essentials of life are complimentary here - a great breakfast, and Wi-Fi! All in all, this villa is truly one of the most luxurious private stay options in Goa that comes at a price worth every penny!
Let me walk you through the villa
The villa has a ground floor plus one floor.
Bedrooms (3 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor):
- The villa has 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with colorful themes, each room is crafted with beautiful wallpapers from one of India's leading interior designers
- Each room has a comfortable double bed and can accommodate 2 people
- 1 spacious master bedroom is located on the first floor that has a television and a desk to comfortably read your favorite book.
- All bedrooms except one have a private sit out area, providing adequate space for a group to sit
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- All your valuables can be kept safely in the wardrobes that are available in all rooms
- The main living area is located on the ground floor. It is spacious and has comfortable seating arrangements for 9 people
- There is a flat screen TV in the main living area
- A small living area on the first floor can easily seat around 6-10 people
- Stay connected throughout your stay as free Wi-Fi is available
- The villa has 5 private bathrooms (one in each bedroom) and 1 common bathroom located on the ground floor
- All the bathrooms are modern and have solar heaters for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms
Kitchen & Meals:
- The villa has a private kitchen that is not accessible to guests
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator and a water purifier
- A sumptuous breakfast is served to guests on a complimentary basis
- Meals such as lunch, high tea and dinner can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 10 people
Pool & Lawn:
- Try all your swimming skills with your group as the villa has a huge private pool with dimensions as 50 ft x 16 ft with a depth of 4.5 ft that can easily accommodate 10 people
- Spend hours lazing by the poolside, as the porch beside the pool has spacious seating arrangements
- The swimming pool is accessible from 8 AM to 10 PM
- The villa has a private lawn that has seating arrangements for 10 people
- A quick meal after a refreshing time in the pool can be served on the dining table in the porch area
Entertainment & Relaxation:
- The villa has indoor games such as a table tennis for entertainment
- A relaxing steam room is there right next to the swimming pool
- A wired music system is available at the villa
- Loud music is prohibited post 10 PM
- Pets are not allowed
- Footwear is not allowed inside the villa
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor areas
- The villa will not be let out to a young group between the ages of 18 to 25
Other things to note
- The villa can accommodate up to 10 guests only
- Bathrooms on the first floor take more time for heated water supply because of solar heaters
- A secured parking space is available for up to 2 cars
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is nonrefundable.
Guests have access to all areas of the house except the kitchen that is only accessible to the cook.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained caretaker is present at the property.
Located in Nagao in Goa, the villa is located conveniently close to Calangute. The nearest landmark of this villa is Presa Di Goa. Some of the famous beaches nearby include Baga beach and Calangute beach that are just 15 minutes drive from this villa. Vagator beach and Candolim beach too are not far enough with 25-30 mins drive from this villa. There are also some recommended eateries nearby that include Cafe Dawn To Dusk, Fatty’s by Nick and Florentine Bar & Restaurant.
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- The local market is just 3 km from the villa
- Distance from Goa Airport: Approx 38 km
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Station: Approx. 7 km
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station: 17 km
Apart from these convenient routes, guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less