If you like the idea of being tucked away in a peaceful spot with a view of a lush pine forest while still being well connected to a city, Vaanya Villa is perfect for you. All its bedrooms offer the luxury of ample natural light, and a balcony... Read More
If you like the idea of being tucked away in a peaceful spot with a view of a lush pine forest while still being well connected to a city, Vaanya Villa is perfect for you. All its bedrooms offer the luxury of ample natural light, and a balcony with a view. The living room is designed beautifully, with seating that is ideal for your group to hang out and chat or play games. The terrace, particularly, is a lovely spot to savour the mountain views from. Vaanya Villa is a luxurious holiday home that is sure to offer you a comfortable and memorable stay.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: ( 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners , room heater.
- Some bedrooms have indoor fireplaces. The fireplace that can be used at an additional cost
- All bedrooms have balconies
- 3 bedrooms have a double bed and 1 has two single beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The third floor features a living area, a kitchen, a dining area and a sundeck with a mesmerizing view of the valley
- A bonfire can be arranged on the deck at an additional cost
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- The living room has seating arrangements for 10-12 people
- The living room has a flat screen TV and a music system
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 2 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Kitchen can be used at an additional cost.
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 14 people
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Eating is not allowed inside the room. Guests may use the dining area.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Plucking of flowers from the garden is strictly not allowed.
- IDs are required for all guests
- WiFi is available
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Open parking space for 4 cars is available
- A BBQ grill is available at an additional cost
- Laundry services is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- The Property is not Wheel Chair friendly and the entrance of the Property is from 3rd floor and to get to have an access to the entire property, the Guests will have to climb down many steps repeatedly
-The villa is situated on a hill. The entrance of the house is from the third floor.
- There is a room on the second floor that can be given to elderly people.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in the mountains of Kasauli, away from the city.
- Some nearby attractions include the Timber trail cable car, the Barog Toy train ride, Kasauli Tibetian Market, The Gurkha Fort. Guests can indulge in trekking in the mountains of Kasauli
Getting Around & Transportation
The local market is at a distance of 2 kms whereas the Kasauli market is at a distance of 12 kms
- Distance from Chandigarh Airport- Approx. 74 kms
- Distance from Kasauli Bus Stand- Approx. 12.5 kms
- Distance from Chandigarh Railway Station- Approx. 58 kms
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.