The Verandah is a 5BHK homestay that is so lovely, it's worth making the trip to Bhimtal just to stay here. The interiors are tasteful - modern, yet with the cozy vibe that you would want your hillside cottage to have. A traditional stone... Read More
The Verandah is a 5BHK homestay that is so lovely, it's worth making the trip to Bhimtal just to stay here. The interiors are tasteful - modern, yet with the cozy vibe that you would want your hillside cottage to have. A traditional stone fireplace, pine ceilings, arched doors and windows, and a wooden shelf stocked with a large collection of books and DVDs make the space feel warm and welcoming. Guest comfort is of utmost priority here, and the heaters and geysers go a long way in ensuring that you are comfortable, no matter how cold the weather outside gets. Every window offers stunning panoramic mountain views, and the feeling of waking up to these sights can hardly be put into words. Every room has a balcony, and there's a terrace too, to maximise the pleasure of staying at a location as gorgeous as this! There is a large garden where guests can sit back and soak up the sun, or enjoy a fun game of badminton. Activities such as trekking, boating and paragliding are available at short distances from the property. However, we are certain you won't want to be away from the villa for too long! It is not an exaggeration to say that this stay is every mountain lover's dream come true.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms in one unit and 2 bedrooms in another unit)
- All bedrooms have heaters and flat-screen TVs
- All bedrooms have balconies
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for 5-6 people
- A flat-screen TV and WiFi are available
- The villa has 5 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Lunch and dinner can be prepared by the in-house chef at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 12 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a beautiful private lawn
- It has a seating arrangement for 20 people
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- No footwear allowed inside the villa
- IDs are required for all guests
- Taxi services can be arranged at an additional cost
- The fireplace can be used at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A washing machine is available
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Parking space for 3 cars is available
Other things to note:
- The villa is located in a gated community.
- The parking space is safe, but it is not under lock and key, and would be at the owner's risk
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests do not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
The Verandah is located near Bhimtal in Uttarakhand, India. Jungalia is a small village which you reach from Bhimtal through a winding mountain road, with spectacular scenery - mountains, valleys and Naukuchiatal Lake - on the way. The area around the property is quiet, dotted with tiny village homes, farmed terraces, meadows, peach and plum orchards and lemon groves. The road leading to the property continues for another kilometre or so before ending in a pretty pine glade. As a result, there is no through traffic. Although there are no commercial establishments in this quaint village.
Bhimtal nearby offers a range of restaurants. If you wish to stay at home, the in-house chef can rustle up a superb meal the villa is a perfect base from which to explore the lakes in this area - Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchital - and to visit Nainital, Ranikhet, Almorah and Mukhteshwar. The walks and treks in the around this quiet village offer fabulous vistas of forests, valleys and terraces. Guests can opt for paragliding, available just 10 mins away from the villa. This is subject to availability.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 10 km from this property
- Distance from the Airport - Approx. 66 km
- Distance from the Bus Stand - Approx. 38 km
- Distance from the Railway Station - Approx. 30 km
- The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa.