min. 1 night
Nestled among apple orchards with stunning views of the Himalayas, the Kathguni House overlooks the Beas River. It is a homage to the traditional architectural style of the region, with the interiors housing every modern comfort. The master... Read More
Nestled among apple orchards with stunning views of the Himalayas, the Kathguni House overlooks the Beas River. It is a homage to the traditional architectural style of the region, with the interiors housing every modern comfort. The master bedroom is akin to a 5-star suite, while the other two rooms are also equally comfortable and quite spacious. The living room has a warm vibe to it, and the entire group can hang out together here. The views from the patio and balcony are sure to lure you outside, where you can also enjoy a bonfire on chilly evenings. The well-maintained lawn adds a generous touch of green to the space, and brings you closer to nature. This beautiful villa is bound to put you at ease the moment you get here, and will make for a comfortable stay for your group.
- The property has 3 bedrooms with a central heater.
- All the bedrooms have double beds with electric mattresses. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The living area is spacious and can accommodate about 14 people.
- A flat-screen TV is available at the villa.
- The property has 3 private bathrooms and 1 shared bathroom.
- All private bathrooms have modern fixtures and are equipped with geysers for 24/7 hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms.
Kitchen and Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils, a gas stove, a refrigerator, an oven and a water purifier.
- Guests have access to the kitchen and can prepare meals as per their convenience.
- A trained chef can make all meals at no additional cost. Guests will have to pay only for the ingredients.
- Crockery is available for 10 people.
- The villa has a beautiful private lawn.
- The lawn is ideal for events and gatherings that can be organized with prior notice at an additional cost.
Other things to note:
- It is a pet friendly villa.
- Secured parking space for 2-3 cars is available.
- Driver accommodation is available.
- A power backup is available at the property.
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest.
Guests have access to the entire property and its outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- Some nearby attractions include the Solang Valley, Circuit House, Mijaj Hills, Hidimba Temple, and the Tibetan Monastery.
- Nearby eateries include La Plage Restaurant, Martin’s and a few other local joints.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 2 kms from this property
- Distance from Kullu Manali Airport - Approx. 60 kms
- Distance from Manali Bus Stand - Approx. 11 kms
- This property is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
Guests can choose to fly, take a bus or train, or drive down to the villa.