Located on a farm in Kurukshetra, this villa is aptly named The Hideout for its exclusive spot away from the crowds. It is a bright and happy space that you'd want to treat yourself and your loved ones to for some quality time together. The... Read More
Located on a farm in Kurukshetra, this villa is aptly named The Hideout for its exclusive spot away from the crowds. It is a bright and happy space that you'd want to treat yourself and your loved ones to for some quality time together. The pool will have you splashing around all day, and the lawn is huge, so some outdoor games would be fun too! Enjoy a game of snooker by the bar, then set up your chaarpaais on the terrace to savour chai and pakoras in the evening. Your stay here is sure to be a fun and relaxing time.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (The bedroom is on the first floor)
- The bedroom has an air-conditioner. This unit can also be used as an air-heater.
- The bedroom has a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in the room.
- The living room is spacious, air-conditioned and has a seating arrangement for 12-15 people
- A flat-screen TV, a portable music system and WiFi are available in the living area
- The villa has 1 private bathroom and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Guests can cook some delicacies by themselves. A trained chef is available who can prepare tasty dishes as per the menu.
- Crockery is available for 15 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a huge lawn
- Pool size: 40ft x 15ft with a depth of 4ft
- The lawn can easily accommodate 30 people
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- A cricket set is available at the villa
- A pool table, board games and books are available at the villa
- Kurukshetra Sightseeing tour, Yoga sessions, a masseur can be arranged at additional cost
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests can indulge in cycling, jogging etc
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Trained pets are allowed in the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Outside food is not allowed in the villa
- IDs are required for all guests
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space is available
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- There are CCTV cameras in the outdoor areas
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in Shahabad Markanda near Kurukshetra
- Some nearby attractions include the Brahma Sarovar, Sannihit Sarovar, Kurukshetra Panorama and Science Centre, Krishna Museum etc
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market is at a distance of 2 km
- Distance from Chandigarh International Airport- Approx. 72 km
- Distance from Shahabad Bus Stand- Approx. 5 km
- Distance from Ambala Cantt Railway Station- Approx. 20 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less