The villa is located in a serene locale of Lonavala. The entire property promises a great time be it with friends or family. Be it the ambiance or the huge outdoor space, The Boulevard is a perfect getaway option in Lonavala. The property is good... Read More
The villa is located in a serene locale of Lonavala. The entire property promises a great time be it with friends or family. Be it the ambiance or the huge outdoor space, The Boulevard is a perfect getaway option in Lonavala. The property is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups and pets. The main highlight of this villa is the plunge pool and the Jacuzzi which are relaxing to no bounds! The rain shower and barbecue add to the fun! For all the foodies out there, you can choose to cook-out on the barbeque or induction out in the open. If you are looking for a lazy getaway to spend your short break from work, this surely is the place you would want to be in! With 15000 sq. ft. of outdoor space and a swing for your afternoon siesta, this 4BHK villa should be your top choice when you are planning a holiday in Lonavala. Every room in the property has an attached bathroom, also an additional powder toilet. The outdoor area is large and spacious. It is also blessed with a small kitchen garden where seasonal vegetables are grown.
The villa has 2 floors and a private plunge pool.
Bedrooms: (All the bedrooms are on the second floor)
- The villa has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- Each room has a double sized bed and can accommodate up to 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided).
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The living area is located on the ground.
- The living area is well lit with modern furniture.
- The music system is available.
- The living room is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with a DTH connection.
- There is dining space for 06 people.
- Wi-Fi is available in the living area.
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms (one in each room).
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests.
- The following equipment is available in the kitchen: Refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery for around 20 people and a water purifier.
- Complimentary breakfast is provided to the guest (only veg).
- The kitchen can be used for cooking only basic vegetarian meals.
- There are no restrictions on consuming non-veg food in the villa.
- The cooking and/or consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed at this villa.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea/coffee/ instant noodles/food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The villa has a private plunge pool and can easily accommodate up to 10 people.
- The pool is regularly cleaned by the caretaker.
- No drinking inside the pool.
- Entertainment box which has few board games like Poker, Taboo, Pictionary, Monopoly, and Uno Cards, etc. are also available for the guest.
- Music is allowed until 10:00 PM.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool.
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor area.
Other things to note
- The villa can accommodate up to 20 guests only.
- Plunge pool heating cost Rs.3000.
- There is parking space available for only upto 2 cars in the society premises, no parking is allowed in the villa compound but, parking can be done near the temple around 20 meters from the villa, the caretaker will help you.
- Since the villa has expensive artifacts and paintings, guests are expected to be careful.
- There is a medical kit, mosquito repellent available at the villa
- The caretaker will be staying outside the villa premises and providing you with complete privacy.
- There is a separate outhouse for the stay of drivers and domestic help of guests (Rs.500).
- The villa premises is under CCTV surveillance.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa. They can access the villa and all the equipment in it. From the living room to the outdoor lawn, guests can feel at home here. This villa offers a perfect mix of budget, comfort, and luxury with its sprawling lawn area and glorious interiors. Private rooms with high-end amenities and complete privacy are promised. Guests can also use the fully furnished kitchen and can cook the food by themselves or hire a cook at an additional charge. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, oven, and induction. The property is situated in secure society premises. The pool is filled with fresh water every time a new guest arrives. We do not use any chemicals like chlorine to filter our pool. The water is reused after every guest leaves and used for watering plants at the villa.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether! Vegetarian meals can be cooked in the kitchen with the help of two full-time domestic help. Families wishing to self-cater vegetarian food can do so with the domestic help.
The villa is situated amidst greenery and the Jain Derasar (ideal for the Jain community) is 50 meters from the bungalow. It is also situated 300 meters from Narayani Dham temple. The most sought-after tourist destination, the Valvan Dam is also within walking distance. It is located at a convenient location from most of the tourist locations.
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
- Distance from Pune Airport - Approx. 71 km
- Distance from MST Bus Stand - Approx. 2.5 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - Approx. 3 km
- Distance from the local market - Approx. 2 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space for both two wheelers and four wheeler. Driver and house help accommodation can also be provided on request at a nominal charge.View Less