min. 1 night
Surrounded by lush greens, Shivom Villa 6 is a peaceful haven in the lap of nature. A swimming pool in the middle of the garden is perfect to just relax in, while soaking in the views all around, which often include waterfalls as well! The inside... Read More
Surrounded by lush greens, Shivom Villa 6 is a peaceful haven in the lap of nature. A swimming pool in the middle of the garden is perfect to just relax in, while soaking in the views all around, which often include waterfalls as well! The inside space is neat and every comfort of a home that you may need is available for you. With additional facilities such as barbecues and bonfires, Shivom Villa 6 makes for a great getaway option!
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 12 people
- The living room has a flat screen TV
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 12 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool that can accommodate upto 9 people
- Pool size: 15ft x 11ft with a depth of 5ft
- The villa has a private lawn that can accommodate upto 9 people
- Events can be organized with a prior notice
- The villa has games such as badminton and an entertainment box
- A music system is available at the villa
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- No pets allowed at the villa
- No footwear inside the villa
Other things to note
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- A power backup is available at the villa
- The pool is deep so children should be supervised
- Kindly do not sleep on the sofas
- Two tin rooms are available at the villa that can be used by the guest's staff/maid/driver
- Guests are recommended to not leave the villa premises post 7 pm as it would be difficult for them to make their way back to the villa
- Guests are requested to check-in before 6 pm as it would be difficult to locate the villa in the dark.
- It is recommended to take food package, since no restaurants nearby.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Services available at an additional cost
- BBQ grill
- Driver accommodation
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located in a gated community situated right at the footsteps of Pawna Lake near Apti & Gevandhe Village
- Pawna lake Camping is a recommended place to visit.
Getting Around & Transportation:
Do not use Google maps route to reach the villa or go to the city from the villa. The route shown by Google maps is not meant for cars. We will provide you directions for the route with the proper road where you can safely go by cars.
- The local market distance- 7 km
- Distance from Pune Airport- Approx. 80 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- 8 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- 8.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking spaceView Less