A comfortable, luxurious villa that instantly feels like a home away from home, Shiraz Villa in Lonavala is ideal for groups who are looking to spend time together, play some games and unwind. All the rooms are air-conditioned and have attached... Read More
A comfortable, luxurious villa that instantly feels like a home away from home, Shiraz Villa in Lonavala is ideal for groups who are looking to spend time together, play some games and unwind. All the rooms are air-conditioned and have attached bathrooms. An in-house cook could toss up a delicious meal while you relax. You could break a sweat at the fully-equipped gym if you are thus inclined, but it might be a better fit with the vibe here to stroll around in the lawn and watch the fish swimming around in the pond instead.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the 1st floor and 1 bedroom on the 2nd floor.)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners
- Some bedrooms have balconies
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for 8-10 people
- A flat-screen TV and WiFi are available in the living area
- There is a separate common room on the ground floor that features a pool table, board games and gym
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- A cook is available who can prepare tasty dishes as per the menu. This service is subject to availability.
- Crockery is available for 12 people
- The villa has a huge lawn with a beautiful fish pond
- There is outdoor seating arrangement for 8-10 people
- Playing sports in the lawn is not allowed
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- IDs are required for all guests
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A barbeque grill can be arranged. Raw materials will be charged as per actuals.
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A fully equipped gym is available
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 7 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at the villa
Other things to note:
- There is a friendly dog in the villa
- There is a natural well in the premises. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests do not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
With the exception of the master bedroom on the second floor, guests have access to the entire villa and its outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located close to the NAB Lions Blind School
- Some nearby attractions include the Della Adventures, Bhushi Dam, Wax Museum etc
- Nearby eateries include German Bakery, Rama Krishna etc
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market is at a distance of 1.5 km
- Distance from Mumbai International Airport- Approx. 85 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 1.5 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 1.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.