min. 1 night
Trust us when we say this - Sara’s Chalet is as close to Switzerland one can get while being in India. An authentic wooden chalet, this place offers a truly Swiss stay experience, complete with views of snow clad mountains.... Read More
Trust us when we say this - Sara’s Chalet is as close to Switzerland one can get while being in India. An authentic wooden chalet, this place offers a truly Swiss stay experience, complete with views of snow clad mountains. The views from the chalet are sure to lure you outside, where you can also enjoy a bonfire on chilly evenings. Perfect for a cozy stay with near and dear ones!
Services at additional costs:
- There is a trained chef available at the chalet who can prepare the meals.
- Taxi service can be arranged at an additional cost
- Barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Events can be organized at an additional cost
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest.
- A TV is available at the chalet.
- An iron is available.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- Mosquito repellent can be provided to guests if required.
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available.
- Driver accommodation is available at the chalet
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available.
- Power backup is available at the property
- Laundry service is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- It is a pet-friendly property. However, the pet should be trained.