Trust us when we say this - a stay at Sara's Chalet is the closest you can get to the feel of a vacation in Switzerland while being in India. The interiors are tidy and offer all modern comforts to guests. The attic adds charm, and provides... Read More
Trust us when we say this - a stay at Sara's Chalet is the closest you can get to the feel of a vacation in Switzerland while being in India. The interiors are tidy and offer all modern comforts to guests. The attic adds charm, and provides extra space for guests to sleep, or for children to play, while the adults have their own space in the living room. The incredible views are sure to lure you outside, where you can enjoy a bonfire on chilly evenings. There are four identical chalets in the premises, some or all of which can be booked together to accommodate a larger group. Sara's Chalet is perfect for a cozy stay with your near and dear ones!
- The chalet has 2 bedrooms and an attic, each equipped with a heater.
- All the bedrooms have double beds whereas the attic has two single beds.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The chalet has 2 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms have modern fixtures and are equipped with geysers for 24/7 hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms.
Kitchen and Meals:
- The kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, A gas stove, an oven, and a water purifier.
- Guests have access to the kitchen and can prepare meals as per their convenience
- Crockery is available for 6-7 people.
- The chalet has a private lawn.
- BBQ can be arranged at an additional cost
- The lawn is also suitable for small events that can be organised with prior notice at an additional cost.
Guests have access to the entire chalet and its outdoor spaces.
Services at additional costs:
- There is a trained chef available at the chalet who can prepare the meals.
- Taxi service can be arranged at an additional cost
- Barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Events can be organized at an additional cost
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest.
- A TV is available at the chalet.
- An iron is available.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- Mosquito repellent can be provided to guests if required.
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available.
- Driver accommodation is available at the chalet
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available.
- Power backup is available at the property
- Laundry service is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- It is a pet-friendly property. However, the pet should be trained.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the chalet but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the chalet to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The chalet is located close to Green Hills Resort
- A few famous attractions include Nathuakhan, Bhimtal lake etc
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 3 km from this property
- Distance from Pantnagar Airport- Approx. 83 km
- Distance from Nainital Bus Stand- Approx. 32 km
- Distance from Kathgodam Railway Station- Approx. 40 km
Guests can choose to fly, take a bus or train, or drive down to the chalet.