A charming 3BHK holiday home in Alibaug, Villa Ohana is a fuss-free stay option for any group of around 10 people looking to unwind. The king sized beds are comfortable, and extra mattresses can be provided on request. All the rooms have attached... Read More
A charming 3BHK holiday home in Alibaug, Villa Ohana is a fuss-free stay option for any group of around 10 people looking to unwind. The king sized beds are comfortable, and extra mattresses can be provided on request. All the rooms have attached bathrooms, and there is one common bathroom as well. The kitchen is well equipped.
As you enter the villa, a quaint courtyard leads into the spacious living room. It has ample seating space and a television. Three of the rooms are on the ground floor. The room upstairs has a balcony with a great view of the sunset, and a small but lovely terrace area as well, that slopes down to the garden. The living room, the dining area and all the bedrooms are air conditioned. The lawn is large and your group can enjoy playing cricket or other outdoor games here. There is a gazebo that makes for the perfect spot to sit back and sip your evening tea - or a cocktail!
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 10-12 people
- There is a TV room on the first floor
- Board games are available at the villa
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- The kitchen can be used at an additional cost
- A trained chef can be hired
who can prepare tasty dishes as per menu. This service is
subject to availability.
- Crockery is available for 12 people
- The villa has a huge lawn
- The lawn has seating arrangement for 10-12 people
- Outdoor game equipments are available at the villa
- Guests may smoke outdoors only
- Playing loud music is not allowed post 10PM
- Stag events are not allowed
- IDs are required for all guests
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
- An inverter is available, in the event of a power failure
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- Mosquito repellent can be provided to guests if required
- This is a wheelchair friendly property
Other things to note:
- The property is amidst nature. Food left outdoors may invite monkeys.
- For mosquitos, repellents are available, but we advise closing doors and windows in the evening to prevent them from entering the house.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.
The kitchen may be used at an additional cost. Apart from this, the entire villa indoor and outdoor spaces are accessible to guests.
- This villa has a convenient location, close to the Nagaon Beach
- Guests can explore a lot of tourist options near the property. The beach is roughly 15 minutes away from the house.
- Nearby eateries includes the restaurants at Nagaon Beach Resort
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- Distance from the local market - 500 mtr
- Distance from Nagaon Bus Station- 2.5 kms
- Distance from Mumbai Airport – 110 kms
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less