This villa is an innovative art home tucked away in the serene valleys of Lonavala. This villa gives luxury a new meaning. Crafted from natural stones and exotic woods, Mountain Springs Vista captures the essence of an antique Greek world... Read More
This villa is an innovative art home tucked away in the serene valleys of Lonavala. This villa gives luxury a new meaning. Crafted from natural stones and exotic woods, Mountain Springs Vista captures the essence of an antique Greek world and blends it with all the comforts modern living has to offer. It’s the place where one can have a rendezvous with nature for an unforgettable experience!
- The villa has 3 bedrooms, each equipped with an air conditioner
- All the bedrooms have double beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living area is spacious and can accommodate 10-12 people
- A wired music system is available
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All private bathrooms have modern fixtures and are equipped with geysers for 24/7 hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms
Kitchen and Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils, a gas stove, a refrigerator, an oven and a water purifier.
- Heavy cooking is not allowed at the villa. Guest can use the kitchen to make breakfast only.
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Crockery is available for 15 people
- There are two plunge pools in the villa.
- One pool is attached to the bedroom on the ground floor.
- Other pool is on the first floor. There is an artificial waterfall by the pool.
- Kids must always be accompanied by adults
- There is a small lawn at the entrance.
- Outdoor seating for 4 people is available
- This villa has a sky bed with a King size beds donned with cushions that unfurl on the terrace
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- Board games such as uno, monopoly, playing cards are available at the property
- A wired music system is also available at the property
- Spa can be arranged at an additional cost
- Pets are not allowed inside the villa
- No loud music allowed after 10 PM
- No smoking inside the villa
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa
Other things to note:
- Secured parking space for 2-3 cars is available
- Artificial waterfall will not be switched on a continuous basis
- Elevator at the villa is not functional
- A power backup is available at the villa
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
Guests have access to the entire villa and its outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the villa but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the villa to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The villa is close to the Varsoli Toll Naka
- Some nearby attractions include The Wax Museums, Wet & Joy Water Park, Kumar Resort, Tiger Point etc .
- Nearby eateries include Kinara Dhaba, Sunny Dhaba, German Bakery and a few other locals.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 2 kms from this villa
- Distance from Pune Airport - Approx. 55 kms
- Distance from Neeta Bus Stand - Approx. 1 kms
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - Approx. 7 kms
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa.