min. 1 night
The villa is tucked away in the hills and is located in one of the most peaceful areas of Lonavala. It fronts a lush emerald garden lined with blooming flora and also boasts a magnificent private pool. The living room is spacious and also adds a... Read More
The villa is tucked away in the hills and is located in one of the most peaceful areas of Lonavala. It fronts a lush emerald garden lined with blooming flora and also boasts a magnificent private pool. The living room is spacious and also adds a rustic & artistic charm to the property. The property houses premium furniture that adds on to the comfort of your stay. The dining area houses a classic dinette so you can savour delicious meals. The villa also houses a kitchen that is accessible to the guests. The private rooms flaunt a charming and comforting vibe. It is furnished with a comfortable double bed, AC and all modern amenities to make your stay memorable. The well-tiled washroom is fitted with contemporary sanitary ware. The villa also houses a private swimming pool in its premises where guests can have small poolside parties or enjoy laid-back evenings with friends. All in all the bungalow comprises of a voluminous and airy living area and four large and spacious bedrooms, perfect for your next getaway when in Khandala.
A stay at the property promises an exhilarating experience and detaches the mind from everyday stress!
Let me walk you through the property. The villa has 1 floor, a private pool, lawn and a terrace.
- The villa has 4 private bedrooms
- There are 2 bedroom on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms on the first floor
- One bedroom on the ground floor overlooks the pool and the garden
- The rooms on the first floor have a pool view as well as the garden view
- All the bedrooms an AC, wardrobe and attached bathrooms
- Each room has a double bed and can accommodate upto 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided)
- Fresh linens are provided in all rooms
- The villa has 4 bathrooms which are attached to each bedroom
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The living area is located on the ground floor
- The living area facing the pool is located on the ground floor
- Wi-Fi is accessible only in the living area
- The dining area seats 8 people
Kitchen and Food:
- The kitchen is fully functional and is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, basic utensils, etc
- The kitchen can be used for heating and for cooking a simple breakfast like poha
- Cooking elaborate meals are not allowed
- There is a well-trained chef available at the villa who can prepare the meals at an additional cost
- Food can also be ordered from various restaurants nearby which deliver to our villa. Few of the famous ones are Swagat Restaurant, Creme Della, Cafe 24, etc
- There are also famous Dhabas in Lonavala which one should try such as Kinara Dhaba, Sunny Dhaba, etc
- The villa has a private pool and can easily accommodate upto 10 people
- Pool size: 25ft x 10ft with a depth of 4ft
- The pool is regularly cleaned by the caretaker
- There are few board games like Pictionary, playing cards, Monopoly, etc. available at the villa
- Do reach out to our team in case of any special event such as birthday, anniversary or company offsite to organize events at the villa
- There is space for parking at least 1 car in the villa, another car can be parked outside
- No smoking inside the villa
- Do not enter the rooms with wet feets
- No Bonfire
- No stags allowed
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa
Other things to note
- The steps in the house do not have railings
- The kitchen can be used for only making breakfast and basic warming of food
- Music system can be used
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor area
- There is a terrace (children should be accompanied by parents)
- Guests need to be careful as the approach road towards the villa (for 1-2 km) is not in very good condition
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
- A refundable security deposit will be collected at the time of check-in, which will be returned at the time of check out provided there is no damage to the property during the stay
Sporting a large living room, flush with a deck, lawn & swimming pool (all at one level). This villa is your perfect family party destination. Guests have access to the entire villa and al thel amenities in it. From the living room to the outdoor space, guests have access to all the sections of the villa. This place offers a perfect mix of budget, comfort, and luxury. Private rooms with high-end amenities like TV, AC, and complete privacy are guaranteed. Thorough cleaning and safety are ensured at the property.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. The property staff is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. You can direct your queries to your dedicated stay manager. A comfortable stay is assured altogether at this glorious and comfortable property!
The villa is located in the most serene locations of Khandala, making it a perfect weekend getaway if you’re looking to sneak away from the chaotic city life. Apart from the various amenities and activities in the villa, guests can also explore the rich Maharashtrian culture that exudes from various tourists locations near Lonavala and Khandala. The property is close to most of the tourist spots in Khandala.
The property is easily accessible by all modes of transport. Here are other directions that would help you out too:
- The local market is at a distance of 15 minutes from the property.
- Distance from Pune Airport- Approx. 74 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Station- Approx. 5 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 6 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space for both two wheelers and four wheeler.View Less