min. 1 night
With its minimalistic yet luxurious vibe, El Greco makes for a great place to get away to for any kind of group. Family, friends or colleagues - everyone is bound to feel right at home in this space, and you can look forward to a relaxing time at... Read More
With its minimalistic yet luxurious vibe, El Greco makes for a great place to get away to for any kind of group. Family, friends or colleagues - everyone is bound to feel right at home in this space, and you can look forward to a relaxing time at El Greco. The pool is perfect to hang out with a drink in, and when you retire to your rooms, you’ll find cozy, comfortable beds. Should you want to step out, Vagator Beach is a stone’s throw away, but we’re sure you’ll be running right back to enjoy your time at El Greco.
Let me walk you through the villa.
The villa has a ground floor plus two floors.
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with a 2 king size beds and 2 single beds
- 2 out of 3 bedrooms have a flat-screen color TV
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The air-conditioned living area is well done with wooden furnishing and is located on the ground floor
- It has a seating arrangement for up to 8 people with a direct view of the pool area
- The dining area can seat 6 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms in each room and 1 common bathroom
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- Fully functionally kitchen with complete access to guest
- The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, utensils, crockery and water purifier
- BBQ can be arranged with a prior notice
- The villa has a private pool which can easily accommodate up to 8 people
- It is located on the ground level with a pool deck
- Loud music is prohibited post 10:00 PM
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor area
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa
Other things to note
- Wi-Fi is available at no additional cost
- The villa can accommodate up to 9 guests only
- The caretaker will be staying outside the villa providing you with complete privacy
- The parking space is available for 2 cars in the premises
- Power backup in the form of an inverter is available
- There is a medical kit available at the villa
- The villa is a part of a gated community
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non refundable
Guests have access to all bedrooms, living area, dining area and pool area. Private rooms with complete privacy is guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained caretaker is present at the property.
-This villa is conveniently located close to St. Anthony’s Church. Chapora and Vagator beaches are 15-20 minutes away. Recommended eateries nearby are The Banyan, Uddo Life, Soro-The Village Pub
Getting Around & Transportation
-This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
-Distance from Siolim Market- Approx. 0.5 km
-Distance from Goa Airport: Approx 46 km
-Distance from Mapusa Bus Station: Approx. 7.5 km
-Distance from Thivim Railway Station: 14 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space