A magnificent house in the hills, surrounded by hundreds of pine and deodar trees, Ekam resonates peace. The organic, farm fresh, gourmet food here will give you a unique culinary experience. Take a tour to see the fruits, vegetables, and herbs... Read More
A magnificent house in the hills, surrounded by hundreds of pine and deodar trees, Ekam resonates peace. The organic, farm fresh, gourmet food here will give you a unique culinary experience. Take a tour to see the fruits, vegetables, and herbs grown using cow-based farming techniques, enjoy picturesque sunsets from your room, relish the tasteful interiors, and bask in the lap of nature while being pampered with pure peace.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the first floor and 1huge attic room is on the second floor)
- Two bedrooms and the attic room have heaters whereas One bedroom has a fireplace.
- Three bedrooms have balconies with an unrestricted view of nature.
- All bedrooms have a king size bed. Three bedrooms have sofa cum beds/ double bed as extra bedding.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for up to 15 people
- A flat-screen TV, a music system, a Bluetooth speaker are available in the living area
- A PS3, board games, chess and carrom board and a well-stocked library are also available
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers/ solar water heaters for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- There are 2 kitchens in the villa. One kitchen is accessible to guests for cooking veg food only.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 25 people
- Breakfast is inclusive in the tariff.
- All vegetarian meals are priced at 1,250/guest and are mandatory to be taken along with the booking.
- Ingredients are procured from the organic plantation in the villa premises
- We have an extensive menu from which you can order.
- The villa has huge private lawns, a vegetable plantation and a fruit orchard on the property.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at the villa at an additional cost
- No loud music or shouting is allowed outside the villa after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guests may smoke outdoors.
- Cooking non-veg is not allowed. However, guests can consume non-veg food procured from elsewhere.
-Satellite TV and internet connections are beyond our control
-They may go off due to various reasons like weather, etc.
-We do not keep any backup inverter or generator as we endorse/ promote eco-tourism.
- IDs are required for all guests
Other things to note:
- There are a few cows in a barn on the property
- Although the stay is deemed safe, guests are advised to exercise necessary caution as this is a forested area and wildlife may be present in the vicinity.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests do not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- We do not keep any Backup Inverter or Generator as we Endorse/Promote Eco-Tourism and thankfully the weather does support most of the times
Guests have access to the entire villa and all of its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host may or may not be present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located on Kandaghat- Chail road, Chail.
- Guests can indulge in activities like rappelling, paragliding, trekking, etc.
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market is at a distance of 9 km
- Distance from Shimla Airport- Approx. 58 km
- Distance from Chail Bus Stand- Approx. 9 km
- Distance from Kalka Railway Station- Approx. 77 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space