min. 1 night
If you like the idea of watching snowflakes drift to the ground while soaking in a hot bath, Chalet Windflower offers the dreamiest getaway you could gift to yourself and your loved ones. With glass facades letting in incredible panoramic views of snowy peaks, this is one of the most luxurious homes in all of Himachal. Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, heater, electric blanket, gym, games room - name a luxury and it’s yours! The interiors of the home are done so tastefully, and are just as gorgeous as the view outside. It is not an overstatement to say that this stay is absolutely bucket-list-worthy.
- The property has 4 bedrooms, each equipped with a heater, electric blankets and a TV
- All the bedrooms have double beds. There is also a single bed in one bedroom.
- Free WiFi is available in all bedrooms
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living area is spacious and can accommodate 8-10 people
- There is a fireplace in the living room
- A wired music system is available
- The property has 4 private bathrooms
- There are blow heaters in all washrooms
- All private bathrooms have modern fixtures and are equipped with geysers for 24/7 hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms
Kitchen and Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils, a gas stove, a refrigerator, an oven and a water purifier
- Guests have access to the kitchen and can prepare meals as per their convenience
- Crockery is available for 20 people
- The jacuzzi and steam room is available at no additional cost
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- Games such as carrom, foosball, mini TT Table are available at the property
- A music system is also available at the property
- No pets allowed in the property
- No loud music allowed after 9.30 PM
- No smoking inside the property
- Jacuzzi can be used upto 10 PM
Other things to note:
- The Gazebo, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna room, Games room, Gym, Massage chair are common areas between both chalets
- The property is a wooden chalet. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited
- Heaters should not touch cloth or wooden surface
- There are 2 dogs at the property in an area designated to them
- Secured parking space for 3-4 cars is available
- This is a wheelchair friendly property
- A power backup is available at the property
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
Guests have access to the entire property and its outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The property is very close to Shanag Buruwa market
- Some nearby attractions include Solang Valley, Circuit House, Mijaj Hills, Hidimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery and pond etc .
- Nearby eateries include Ravine Hotel, Delhi Darbar, Mapro Garden, Bagicha and a few other locals.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 100 mtrs from this property
- Distance from Kullu Manali Airport - Approx. 45 kms
- Distance from Manali Bus Stand - Approx. 6 kms
- This property is easily accessible by all modes of transport
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the property.