A relaxed and tidy space, this villa makes you instantly happy as you walk in. Its muted tones are perked up with bright upholstery, and that strikes a great balance between relaxation and fun. The living room is cozy and glows warmly as light... Read More
A relaxed and tidy space, this villa makes you instantly happy as you walk in. Its muted tones are perked up with bright upholstery, and that strikes a great balance between relaxation and fun. The living room is cozy and glows warmly as light filters in through the drapes - a perfect place to chill with your group during the hot afternoon. At most other times, you’ll find yourself soaking the holiday vibes up in the pool! If you do want to step out, the Vagator Beach is at a stone’s throw, but we’re certain that you’ll be running right back to enjoy your time at this villa.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor)
- The villa has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have a King/Queen sized beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious, has seating arrangements for 10-12 people and is perfect for those evening conversations, morning teas and unfettered family time!
- The living room has amenities such as a flat-screen TV and free WiFi for entertainment.
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 1 shared bathroom
- All bathrooms have modern fixtures and are equipped with geysers for 24/7 hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, fully automatic washing machine, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Guests have full access to the kitchen to experiment with their culinary skills!
- Crockery is available for 12 people to help you present your creations in style and enjoy them with family and friends!
- The villa has a shared pool that can accommodate upto 12 people
- Pool size: 12ft x 12ft with a depth of 5 ft, with a shallower kids section
- The swimming pool can only be accessed from 9am to 7pm
- Kids have to be accompanied by adults.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- No pets allowed at the villa
- No footwear allowed inside the villa
Services available at an additional cost
- Taxi services
Other things to note
- Secured parking space for upto 3 cars is available
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available at the villa
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Children must be supervised in and around the swimming pool
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1, 000. This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
Located in Siolim, this villa is located close to beaches such as Vagator Beach(6.5km), Morjim beach(8km), Anjuna beach (7.5km). The villa has a proximity to the local market and access to fresh produce and seafood. The famous fish market at Anjuna River is just a 10 minutes’ drive.
- The nearest landmark is Primary Health Centre, Siolim
- Thalassa, Rock Pub, Goa Birding and St. Anthony’s Church are recommended places to visit nearby
Getting Around & Transportation
- The local market distance - 1 km
- Distance from Goa Airport - Approx. 45 km
- Distance from Bus Stand – 2 km
- Distance from Railway Station – 18 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less