Perched on a hill, this charming and quaint farmhouse is the perfect getaway from the hustle & bustle of the city. Located bang next to Bhushi Gaon, this bungalow showcases one of the most magnificent views of Lonavala. The property boasts of... Read More
Perched on a hill, this charming and quaint farmhouse is the perfect getaway from the hustle & bustle of the city. Located bang next to Bhushi Gaon, this bungalow showcases one of the most magnificent views of Lonavala. The property boasts of a view full of greenery, hills and little streams flowing below your bungalow during the rainy season. The view is absolutely enchanting.
With nature all around, you can have a walk in the woods or arrange nature walks with your gang. You can unwind over some bonfire and music as this property facilitates the same. Right from indoor to outdoor games, there are a plethora of options in this villa. Badminton, Darts, etc. are many of the options available. This villa is furnished to provide modern comfort. It houses plush furniture and coffee tables for your convenience. Space is air-conditioned and boasts a flat-screen television to keep you entertained while you are indoors. A functional kitchen with a refrigerator is provided to facilitate basic cooking. The bedrooms each furnished with a plush double bed with all amenities intact. The rooms open out to spacious balconies so you can step out and admire the gorgeous views of the surrounding hills with a hot cuppa!
The villa is spread across 2 acres of land. It has 3 bedrooms and a mesmerizing view from the balcony.
- One bedroom is on the ground floor, two bedrooms are in the basement
- Some bedrooms have balconies and air-conditioners
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for about 10 people
- A flat-screen TV is available
- The dining seats about 8 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The kitchen is fully functional and well equipped with utensils, refrigerator, microwave, etc.
- Crockery is also available for 15 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- There are few sports equipment available for guests like a ball, badminton, etc.
- Few indoor games are also available such as darts, board games, etc.
- Smoking is restricted only to the balcony area
- Pets are allowed
- Stags are not allowed
- Drinking is allowed inside the bungalow and not outside.
- IDs are required for all guests
- Limited breakfast can be arranged at an additional cost
- A music dock is available
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 15 cars is available
Other things to note:
- Poonam is the property manager. She cooks breakfast.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire bungalow and all amenities in it. From the living room to the outdoor space, guests have access to all the sections of the villa. This place offers a perfect mix of comfort and luxury. Private rooms with high-end amenities like flat screen TV and complete privacy are guaranteed. Thorough cleaning and safety are ensured at the property. If requested, breakfast can be arranged. You can also access the kitchen and use the microwave as well. The kitchen is fully functional. Guests can cook their favourite dishes too!
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. The property staff is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and responsible manager, Poonam is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. You can direct your queries to your dedicated stay manager. A comfortable stay is assured altogether!
Step out of your Villa and tourism opportunities are waiting to be explored. You can visit the historic Karla caves or trek up to Rajmachi Fort. Spend time at Duke's Nose and lots more. Visapur forest, Korigad and Lohagad Forts. Rock garden, Bairamji point and Khatri Park are all within accessible distance. The market and popular restaurants are also within easy reach.
The bungalow is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
The local market is at a distance of 5 km from the property.
Distance from Pune International Airport- Approx. 78 km
Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 3.6 km
Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 3.1 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less