min. 1 night
Perched on a hill, this charming and quaint farmhouse is the perfect getaway from the hustle & bustle of the city. Located bang next to Bhushi Gaon, this bungalow showcases one of the most magnificent views of... Read More
Perched on a hill, this charming and quaint farmhouse is the perfect getaway from the hustle & bustle of the city. Located bang next to Bhushi Gaon, this bungalow showcases one of the most magnificent views of Lonavala. The property boasts of a view full of greenery, hills and little streams flowing below your bungalow during the rainy season. The view is absolutely enchanting.
With nature all around, you can have a walk in the woods or arrange nature walks with your gang. You can unwind over some bonfire and music as this property facilitates the same. Right from indoor to outdoor games, there are a plethora of options in this villa. Badminton, Darts, etc. are many of the options available. This villa is furnished to provide modern comfort. It houses plush furniture and coffee tables for your convenience. Space is air-conditioned and boasts a flat-screen television to keep you entertained while you are indoors. A functional kitchen with a refrigerator is provided to facilitate basic cooking. The bedrooms each furnished with a plush double bed with all amenities intact. The rooms open out to spacious balconies so you can step out and admire the gorgeous views of the surrounding hills with a hot cuppa!
The villa is spread across 2 acres of land. It has 3 bedrooms and a mesmerizing view from the balcony.
Ground floor- There is a living room with a huge attached balcony, a kitchen and a bedroom with an attached bathroom.
UnderGround floor- There are 2 private bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for about 10 people.
- There is TV in the living room.
- The Dining space is attached to the living area.
- The dining space is for about 8 people.
- Bathrooms are attached to all rooms.
- All the bathrooms have a geyser, a shower, basic toiletries etc.
- The bathrooms are always clean and well maintained.
- We also provide essentials like towels, toilet papers, toiletries etc.
- The kitchen is fully functional and well equipped with utensils, refrigerator, microwave, etc.
- Crockery is also available for 15 people.
- The kitchen is accessible to the guests at an additional cost.
- There are few sports equipment available for guests like a ball, badminton, etc.
- Few indoor games are also available such as darts, board games, etc.
Other things to note
- Smoking is restricted only to the balcony area.
- Stags are not allowed.
- Drinking is allowed inside the bungalow and not outside.
- Drinking is allowed outside only during a special event booking.
- Guests can use the music dock kept at the villa. No separate speakers.
- Manager of the property is Poonam, she will cook only breakfast and that too limited items. She manages the property full time but she is not the caretaker. Only manager.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire bungalow and all amenities in it. From the living room to the outdoor space, guests have access to all the sections of the villa. This place offers a perfect mix of budget, comfort and luxury. Private rooms with high-end amenities like flat screen TV and complete privacy are guaranteed. Thorough cleaning and safety are ensured at the property. If requested, breakfast can be arranged. You can also access the kitchen and use the microwave as well. The kitchen is fully functional. Guests can cook their favourite dishes too!
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. The property staff is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and responsible manager is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. You can direct your queries to your dedicated stay manager. A comfortable stay is assured altogether!
Step out of your Villa and tourism opportunities are waiting to be explored. You can visit the historic Karla caves or trek up to Rajmachi Fort. Spend time at Duke's Nose and lots more. Visapur forest, Korigad and Lohagad Forts. Rock garden, Bairamji point and Khatri Park are all within accessible distance. The market and popular restaurants are also within easy reach.
The bungalow is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
The local market is at a distance of 5 km from the property.
Here are other directions that would help you out too:
Distance from Pune International Airport- Approx. 78 km
Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 3.6 km
Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 3.1 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less