min. 1 night
Enjoy sailing from Mumbai to Alibaug, and a quick five-minute drive later, you'll find yourself at this charming beach villa full of antique furniture, quirky curios and a happy vibe! Breeze on the Beach is a 4BHK, and all of the rooms are... Read More
Enjoy sailing from Mumbai to Alibaug, and a quick five-minute drive later, you'll find yourself at this charming beach villa full of antique furniture, quirky curios and a happy vibe! Breeze on the Beach is a 4BHK, and all of the rooms are air-conditioned and have TVs, wardrobes and attached bathrooms. The spacious rooms easily accommodate 3 people, and extra mattresses can be provided on request. With your group, though, you're most likely to spend a lot of time in the common areas - and you'll be spoilt for choice! The pool, the loungers by the side, the shamiana, the hammock, the verandah, the gazebo - all of these spots make for perfect unwinding zones. Besides, the villa opens up to the beach, so you can enjoy an evening drink by the shore.
The kitchen is well equipped, but guest access is restricted - we would love for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the meals prepared for you by the staff. A barbecue can be organized in-house. You may also choose to eat at nearby restaurants such as Boardwalk by Flamboyante and Kiki's Deli. There is a pool table, a TT table, a carrom board, and free WiFi - you will never run out of entertainment options! However, if you wish to get out and explore, Vrindavan Farms, Kolaba Fort and Kanakeshwar Forest are suggested places of interest.
Choose Breeze on the Beach if what you're looking for is to relax and chill with your favourite group!
- WiFi is limited to 500MB per day, and some areas of the house are better suited to its usage
- It is a rare occurrence, but if the tide is very high, guests may have to walk the last 80m stretch up to the villa
- Guests are advised against swimming at this beach as it is rocky and therefore unsafe
- Please keep the gate to the beach closed when you are not around to supervise - this is for security reasons and to ensure no stray animals enter the house
- Property is 10 mins drive from Mandwa Jetty.
- The pool has a depth of 4ft at the shallow end, and 7ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
- Stag groups are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Glassware is not allowed in or around the pool
- Events are not allowed
- Footwear is not allowed inside the house
- Playing loud music is not allowed post 10 PM
- The kitchen is only accessible to the staff member
- Meals from outside is not allowed.
- Meals and barbecue can be arranged at an additional cost
- Taxi service can be arranged at an additional cost
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
- An inverter is available, in the event of a power failure
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- Mosquito repellent can be provided to guests if required