min. 1 night
A grand entrance opening to a long cobbled pathway lined by greens leads to this gorgeous 3BHK villa in Lonavala. One look at the space tells you how creatively it has been put together, and every detail has been looked into. The classy interiors... Read More
A grand entrance opening to a long cobbled pathway lined by greens leads to this gorgeous 3BHK villa in Lonavala. One look at the space tells you how creatively it has been put together, and every detail has been looked into. The classy interiors get just the right pop of colours and youth with vibrant cushions and blooming flowers. The rooms and bathrooms are very tidy and comfortable. As a group, you’d never want to leave the poolside with a view of the hills, but if at all you do, you can hang out in the shamiana set up in the garden and bask in the bohemian vibe of it all. Breeze on the Hill really is one of the most charming places you could sneak away to.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
- All rooms have a Queen-size bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Cupboards are available in the rooms
- The living room has sitting arrangements for 8-10 people
- The living room has a TV
- There is a dining table for 6-8 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 1 bathroom by the swimming pool
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, an oven, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost. Post booking the team will get in touch with you for the meals. The payment for the same can be done at the property itself. We need a minimum of 2 days advance confirmation for the meals to be arranged for
- Crockery is available for 15 people
- A delightful barbecue can be provided at an additional cost
- The kitchen is only accessible to staff members.
- No outside meals are allowed in the villa.
- The villa has a private pool that can accommodate up to 10 people
- Pool size: 40ft x 15ft with a depth of 4ft
- The poolside has a table tennis board and also a sit out area
- No glassware allowed in the pool
- A spacious private lawn for up to 25 people.
- The lawn has a seating area for up to 20 people.
- The lawn has a dining table for up to 6 people.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the pool area or outside the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- No stags are allowed at the villa
- The kitchen is not accessible to the guests
- No pets allowed at the villa
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa
Other things to note
- Secured parking space for up to 5 cars is available.
- After using the swimming pool, kindly avoid using the living room furniture in wet clothes.
- Games such as carrom, cards, and chess are available at the villa.
- Stay for a driver can be arranged at an additional cost.
- The caretaker will stay inside the villa during the stay.
- There is a medical kit available at the villa.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay
- Guests are requested to be very careful around the pool area as the floor may be wet
- Staff accommodation is available at the villa at Rs. 750 per person per night. Drivers and maids are not allowed to sleep in the cars
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces. Guests are not allowed to use the kitchen themselves. The kitchen usage is restricted to the staff of the property. Please note that outdoor furniture would be covered during the rains.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay!
- This villa is conveniently located close to Della Adventure Park.
- The nearest landmark is Della resorts, Whispering grove society
- Nearby eateries that can be visited include Cafe 24 and Parsi Dhaba
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport;
- The local market is at a distance of about 5kms from the property
- Distance from Pune Airport: Approx.75 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station: Approx. 5 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand: Approx. 7 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking spaceView Less