At Bohemian Villa, you might have to remind yourself that you’re still in India. Its serene white spaces and sparkling blue pool give it a Santorini vibe, and that colour scheme is most pleasantly interrupted by the greenery around. The... Read More
At Bohemian Villa, you might have to remind yourself that you’re still in India. Its serene white spaces and sparkling blue pool give it a Santorini vibe, and that colour scheme is most pleasantly interrupted by the greenery around. The villa gets a lot of natural light that leaves one energized and feeling fresh. The common spaces with seating around the table and bean bags is ideal for everyone to sit together and chat or play games. The pool is also large enough for the whole group, and for those seeking more privacy, a bathtub awaits! If you’d like to head out the Chapora fort, Anjuna beach, Morjim beach and Hilltop are nearby, although we are certain you’ll be running right back to enjoy your time at Amado Villa. Family, friends, colleagues - no matter who you’re with, this villa is definitely worth a stay!
Let me walk you through the Villa.
The villa has a ground floor plus two floors.
Bedrooms (One on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor):
- The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms with a king size bed in each room
- Each room can accommodate 2 people (extra mattresses can be provided on request)
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- There is flat LED screen TV in 2 rooms.
- The living area is located on the ground floor with seating arrangements for 8 people
- There is also a seating space on the first floor with a flat-screen TV
- The dining area can seat 6 people
- The villa has a private bathroom in each bedroom
- One of the bathrooms has a bathtub
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- Fully functional kitchen with complete access to guest
- Non vegetarian food can be cooked in the kitchen
- Crockery is available for 8 people
- The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, oven and water purifier
- The villa has a shared pool that can accommodate upto 15 people
- The swimming pool is accessible from 9AM to 7PM
- Pool size: 30ft x 16ft with a depth of 4 ft
Guests have access to all areas of the house.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained caretaker is present at the property.
- Loud music is prohibited post 10PM
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking and Hookah are allowed only in the outdoor areas
Other things to note
- The villa can accommodate up to 8 guests only
- Parking space is available for upto 2 cars
- There is a cctv camera at the villa
- Heavy duty Bluetooth enabled surround sound stereo system present in the villa.
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Driver can be accommodated at an additional cost
- Footwear is not allowed inside the villa
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
- This villa is conveniently located close to Assagao Royale
- Some attractions worth a visit in the vicinity include the Chapora fort, Anjuna beach, Morjim beach and Hilltop
- Nearby eateries include the Vinayak Restaurant
Getting Around & Transportation
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- The local market is 12km from the villa
- Distance from Goa Airport: Approx 43 km
- Distance from Bus Station: Approx. 12 km
- Distance from Railway Station: 17 km
Apart from these convenient routes, guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less