Who would've thought an exquisite Thai-style home welcomes guests, just an hour away from Mumbai! If a full-fledged international holiday is what you're craving but time to spare only for a day or two, Baan Thai is the perfect choice for... Read More
Who would've thought an exquisite Thai-style home welcomes guests, just an hour away from Mumbai! If a full-fledged international holiday is what you're craving but time to spare only for a day or two, Baan Thai is the perfect choice for you. This spacious 4BHK villa can easily accommodate 10 guests. The rooms and attached bathrooms are perfectly tidy and comfortable. All of the rooms open onto the gorgeous sky deck. The seating in the lounge is perfect for the entire group to chill together, chatting or playing board games. Besides, there is an entire room dedicated to games, where you can enjoy playing billiards, carrom or table tennis. It is designed as the ideal "man cave," although women are bound to love its quirkiness too! There is a separate living room, dining area and balcony with a hill view that makes you feel one with nature. All indoor spaces are air-conditioned. Although the entire house is absolutely lovely, the sunset on the deck is the most magical experience this stay offers. Luxurious, romantic and memorable - these are some of the most frequently used words by guests to describe it. You do not want to miss hanging out in the pool on the roof, or lazing on the swing and lounge chairs around as the afternoon light turn a soft golden shade. Enjoy your morning cup of tea or drinks in the evening as you savour the stunning sunset here. Besides, there's a basketball court in the premises invites for a quick game. Nature lovers would also be delighted by the lovely garden that houses myriad plants, a lotus pond and beautiful statues. If you like the idea of being in the lap of nature while enjoying every modern luxury, Baan Thai is the place for you!
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom is on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners and flat-screen TVs
- 3 bedrooms have double beds whereas 1 bedroom has 2 twin beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is air-conditioned and has a seating arrangement for 10 people
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove, and a water purifier
- Non-veg food is not allowed.
- Crockery is available for 15 people.
- The cooking and/or consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed at this villa.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea/coffee/ instant noodles/food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a huge lawn with a seating arrangement for 8-10 people
- Pool size: 20ft x 8ft with a depth of 5ft
- The pool can be used between 8 AM and 8 PM
- IDs are required for all guests
- Guests may smoke outdoors only
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-veg food is not allowed in the villa
- Playing loud music is not allowed post 10 PM
- Access to certain areas of the house including the master bedroom and the theatre is restricted
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
- An inverter is available, in the event of a power failure
- A generator is available at an additional cost
- Guests can use the wardrobes
- A hair-dryer is available
- A torch is available
- A medical kit is available
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
Other things to note:
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
With the exception of the master bedroom, the theatre room and the ATVs, guests have access to the entire villa and its outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The villa is very close to the Agarsure Bus Stop
- The Kihim beach, Awas beach are recommended places to visit nearby
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The Chondi market is at a distance of 4 kms from this property
- Distance from Mumbai Airport - Approx. 130 km
- Distance from Alibaug Bus Stand - Approx. 15 km
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa.